Mini Drone for Kids and Beginners
3 Speed Modes
Low, middle and high speed modes for pilots with different skill levels.
Easy Start/ Stop
Just press down one key to start or land the drone. EASY OPERATION!
Low Battery Alarm
When the drone battery is low, the transmitter will constantly beep. Never lose the drone!
Motors stop running when hitting obstacles, which can protect motors from burning out.
The protection guards protect kids from spinning propellers and protect drone from damage.
Altitude Hold enables the drone to hover at current height even when your hands off the controller.
Do tricks with 3D flips. Kids love this function. Dogs and cats like it too!
Under Headless Mode, the front is always where you face. Tell directions with ease!
About this item
- Much Fun Than Others -- The drone can perform Toss to Launch, Circle Fly, 3D Flips and Auto Rotation; all kids love it! The speed can be changed to fit pilots’ flight proficiency.
- User-friendly -- The Altitude Hold function enables itself to hover at fixed height stably; under Headless Mode, directions is always relative to where pilots face; offering care-free fly for kids, beginners, newbies, etc.
- 3 Batteries Extend Flight Time -- Flight time is up to 21 Minutes. Never be disappointed by a died battery or waiting for charging! And the low battery power alarm spare of concerns of any loss or damage due to low power.
- Mini & Portable -- This buddy brings players great fun everywhere for party, school, fishing, hiking, long journey etc. Definitely a great birthday/Christmas/holiday gift for kids or friends!
- Full Protection -- Propellers are isolated by the protection guard, which protects kids from spinning propellers and protects drone from damage. No crying toddlers!
- Flight Time: 7 Mins (Each Battery)
- Charging time: 40-60 Mins
- Control Range: 164FT
- Extra Battery Available on Amazon: ASIN B07DTD8MJW
- 1* Drone & 1* Transmitter
- 3* Drone Battery & 2* USB Charging Cable
- 4* Extra Propellers
- 1* Propeller Screwdriver
- 1* Instruction Manual
QUICK START GUIDE
- Connect the battery with drone and turn on transmitter
- Place the drone on a flat and level surface
- Push the left joystick up then down to pair the drone
- Press down One Key Start
HOW TO CHARGE
- Connect the battery with USB charging wire and connect the other side of wire to your computer or an adapter (5V/0.5A-1A) to charge the battery.
- It should be charged about 40 - 60 mins.
- The charger indicator is red during charging and turns green when charging is completed.