Healthy Bowl - Anti-Vomiting Tilted Elevated Pet Bowl Set
Are Your Pet Eating In The Right Posture?
While humans can eat upside down; the feline anatomy is such that - when a cat eats from a dish, its mouth becomes lower than its stomach and the risk of backflow is increased. Letting your pet eat in the right posture is so important for their spine and digestive health!
Healthy Bowl - Anti-Vomiting Tilted Elevated Pet Bowl Set provides the proper height to maintain proper standing posture for your furbaby. It comes with elevated and tilted design that enables better posture that causes less stress for their spine and also their digestive tract!
While traditionally placed at ground level, there are several benefits for a cat when their food and water bowls are raised. When the head is kept above the stomach, food travels more efficiently down the digestive tract. Additionally, when bowls are at the proper height, there is less strain on their leg joints and neck.
- Feed Them In the Right Posture With Angle Elevation - Healthy Bowl comes in an elevated angle that enables your pets to eat in a better posture that causes less stress for their spine and also their digestive tract.
- Adjustable Angle For Different Sized Pets - Healthy Bowl is designed with a flexible adjustable angle that can tilt from 0 to 20 degrees for pets of different sizes! Feeding in the right posture is super beneficial to release the stress on the cervical cord.
- Dual Bowl Design - Use the Dual Bowl for your pet food and water. The dual compartment keeps food and water separated for a clean feed. The food bowls are removable for easy cleaning!
- BPA Free And Toxic-Free Materials - The bowl is made of sturdy food-grade PC materials. Give your precious furry pals an enjoyable, comfortable and safe feeding experience!
- Anti-Slip Base - Elevated with 4 anti-slip rubber feet make it stable and does not slide easily, they can prevent your pet from sliding the bowls around and provide protection for your floors.
- 2 Set to Choose From - In order to meet pet owners' different needs, there are two different types for you to choose, including a single bowl and dual bowls. Whichever you choose, you will like it right away.