Keyto Meter ketone ketosis fat burn & weight loss monitor
Using our Ketone meter for breath testing, it is a type of meter specifically calibrated for measuring the level of ketosis for those on a ketogenic diet
How to Get Best Results for ketone:
- Keep the measuring consistent. Ketone levels are typically low in the morning and increase during the day with the highest levels before bed. It doesn't matter when you measure but the rule is that you should measure at the same time of a day to get the most consistent data. During my experiment, I measured twice a day (noon and evening) - thus the fluctuations. Food intake. When and what you eat will also affect your ketone readings. Keep that in mind and don't be surprised when you see fluctuations. Alcohol consumption. Do not drink alcohol before measuring. Since the Ketonix measures acetone, you won't get accurate readings and your values will appear artificially high. Try to exhale for the same time. The longer you exhale, the higher the ketone readings may appear. It's good to stick with the same time - like 15 seconds every time you measure.
How to get accurate ketone readings?
- 1. In order to get accurate ketone readings, please exhaust the residuals completely with the ketone meter before your first use by running the keto breath tester 3 times without blowing, because each ketone breath analyzer was tested during the production before shipping to warehouse, there may be residuals; if you want to test another person consequently after your testing, please also kindly exhaust your previous residuals 2.Please blow immediately within first 5 seconds when displaying BLOW on the ketosis tester if you finish the residuals exhaustion step, because the ketone breath tester starts analyzing the breath right after the first 5 seconds 3.Take in a moderately deep breath and hold it for 5-10 seconds (blowing directly into the device reduces the concentration of ketones). 4.Breath out slowly and then start blowing on the device when it says blow until the countdown reaches 0. This is to ensure that the air is from your lungs and not just from the trachea which may represent fresh air or room air.
How to use ketone tester:
- 1. Hold the power button for 3 seconds until the device turns on 2. Wait 20 seconds countdown for device warming-up 3. Blow with the mouthpiece for 6 seconds. 4. the testing result will be displayed on the screen: Ketone breath meter with 3 LCD Display colors for indications: 0 reading with GREEN background, blister “N”, indicates not in ketosis; 0.01 readings with ORANGE background, indicates the light of ketosis over 0.01 readings with a RED background, blister “Y”, indicates medium or higher of ketosis
- 1. Press the power button for 3 seconds to start the ketone breath meter 2. Powered by 2AAA alkaline batteries (not included) 3. Auto power off to save the battery energy 4.No more painful finger pricks or messy urine sticks 5. Can be used again and again unlike test strips 6. This ketone meter is very convenient to carry around. 7. Great when eating out to make sure you are not knocked out of ketosis. 8. Portable ketone breath tester designed to carry around anywhere & make sure you are in ketosis at all times; the supplier suggests users are better to use the same device measuring ketones for better ketosis record tracking.
- - Easy of use, just one breath in and you got results - Convenience, no need for annoying blood and urine tests - Speed, takes 10 seconds to get results - Portability, small portable device - Price, cheapest way to measure ketones on the market
- Display: LCD
- Backlight: GREEN&ORANGE&RED
- Certificate: CE & ROHS
- Function: keto measuring
- Sensor: acetone sensor
- Accuracy: +/- 0.01 g/l
- Detection range: 0-0.19 g/l
- Color: White & customized
- Operating Voltage: 2*AAA battereis
- 1* portable ketone meter;1* carrying bag; 1*User manual;1*Lanyard