EDC.1991 Portable Hand Chain Saw Survival Fretsaw
Making it easy to cut or prune and fit into tight grooves where chainsaws can’t.
The extra length creates a safe distance and easier cutting for one or two people. The heavy duty nylon handles are extremely durable and give comfortable and safe grip even when wet. The case can be worn on your belt for easy access or stowed away in your backpack.
- Lightweight and portable, simple to use, a good tool of survival; ideal for cutting firewood in survival situations, such as hiking, camping, picnic, climbing and so on.
- Hand see-saw chains with a fast and efficient cutting ability, and can keep a sharp knife for a long time; mainly used for forest harvesters, wood sawing.
- Holding the two handles, pull the chain saw body make it taut, saw briskly moves back and forth; a black pouch is included to place the saw, convenient to carry.
- Material: 65 manganese steel + nylon thick handle, precision design, low vibration and durable.
- Serrated length: 63cm / 24.8 inch, 11pcs serrate, and total length: 102cm / 40.2 inch; its bearable pulling force: About 1 ton.