Winter Arthritis Gloves
Use Arthritis Therapy Compression Gloves for hand fatigue, cold hands, and other types of hand and wrist pain. It helps to warm the hands and provides mild compression, improves circulation, reduces swelling and stiffness.
Suggested by an orthopedic surgeon.
- 1. Greatly Relieving Pain and Soreness by increasing the blood circulation
- 2. Ideal for those suffering from inflammation and aching joints
- 3. Helps heal and ease pain
- 4. fingers are free for knitting, crochet, typing, and other tasks
- 5. practical and comfortable to wear
- 6. Helps reduce swelling and pain while the inner layer helps retain warmth and warmth
- 7. Lightweight Washable
- Material Content: 88% Cotton, 12% Spandex.
- To find your size, place a ruler against your knuckles:
- S (up to 3 1/8),
- M (up to 3 1/2),
- L (up to 4)
- Color: light gray / dark gray
- 1 pair of fingerless gloves