Forged Knife High Carbon Steel Chef Knife
Your kitchen needs a good knife like this.
This butcher chef knife is made of high-quality stainless steel, the handle and the blade are integrated without soldering, which is firm and durable to eliminate broken handles.
EROGMATIC AND MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY STEEL
- Material: First you need to know this is a knife handmade forged from high carbon steel and high manganese steel. It is not made of stainless steel, so after each use, you may need to keep it clean and dry to resist rust. But high carbon steel has a better ability to maintain sharp edges than stainless steel. It will assist you with every perfect cut. Reasonable maintenance after every use, it will last a long lifetime.
- Handmade Forged Technology: The cutlery knives are sharpened manually by workers with more than 30 years of experience by using natural knife grinders mined from Mount Emei. Compared with kitchen knives made with mechanical ways, the service life of such knives is longer.
- Wooden Handle: Ergonomic handle can prevent the blade comfortable to grip and non-slip effect. The kitchen cleaver butcher knife is a great beauty, impeccable performance this strong design with good strength, durability.
- How To Maintain: Due to the forged knife has higher carbon content, please pay attention to clean the knife, and acidic or alkaline substances cannot stay on the blade for a long period. Such knife shall be wiped dry after cleaning. Some cooking oil may be applied to it if it is not used for a long time. And it shall be placed at a dry place for storage.
- Blade length:18 cm (about 7 inch)
- Blade width:11.2cm (The widest point, about 4.4 inches)
- Blade thickness:4 mm
- Net weight:440 g
- Material: Handmade Forged High-carbon Clad Steel.
- Handle Full Tang integrated steel shank + wood + rivet fixing,
- Full Tang integration, The blade, and the handle are integrally formed
- Characteristics: Razor Sharp for easy bone cutting
- 1*Handmade Knife
- 1*Knife Sleeve